Saturday, July 07, 2007

No MRSA for Fletcher


We got good news Thursday. Fletcher has had two MRSA tests come back negative. He has had MRSA for 15 months. It has been in his lungs and now it is clear which means he should be having fewer problems. He's also being weaned off of some of the steroids that he's been on and this is a slow process. He's been on them for a long time and so they have to give his body the chance to catch up with making them on it's own. He has been crankier lately and we think that that's the reason. He's a tough boy though and should be able to handle it.


Here is a picture of Fletcher and me at home on the 4th of July.


2 comments:

Denise said...

What handsome men you are! I love that picture of 'my boys!'


SHMILY

Miss Kayleigh said...

Ha Ha me and mom are both going to comment on the same post! i like that picture of you and fletcher1 it is VERY cute! I Love you!